SUPERHEALTH SECRETS
THIS TEEN LOST 75% OF HIS VISION AFTER PLAYING WITH THIS COMMON TOY
From an early age, people are taught that playing with certain toys can be dangerous. That’s why most companies warn consumers about the potential hazards of misusing their products on the package of the item. A 14-year-old boy in Tasmania, Australia learned this lesson the hard way recently after he shone a laser pointer directly into his eyes for a brief moment. You have to see exactly how this bizarre injury happened.